Mornin' everbody!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Well, it's time to get busy. Gonna pick up a friend who's a vendor at the New World Comic Con at the fairgrounds and help her set up. Tomorrow I'll be there promoting our anime convention in September. The rest of my year is gonna be packed.

Garfield by Jim Davis for July 28, 2023​

Garfield Comic Strip for July 28, 2023

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Was too busy yesterday morning to post. Had to be at the fairgrounds by 8:00 am to help a friend set up at the New World Comic Con. Then I spent the day there promoting our con in September. Didn't get home until 7:30 pm and went to eat. I was totally drained by then. I'm gettin' too old for this sh*t!

Non Sequitur by Wiley Miller for July 30, 2023​

Non Sequitur Comic Strip for July 30, 2023

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Was too busy yesterday morning to post. Had to be at the fairgrounds by 8:00 am to help a friend set up at the New World Comic Con. Then I spent the day there promoting our con in September. Didn't get home until 7:30 pm and went to eat. I was totally drained by then. I'm gettin' too old for this sh*t!

Non Sequitur by Wiley Miller for July 30, 2023​

Non Sequitur Comic Strip for July 30, 2023

I can almost relate to that cartoon...

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Gonna be another toasty one today. So be careful out there. I'm gonna try to get the front yard mowed.................................but that's a maybe.

Pearls Before Swine by Stephan Pastis for July 31, 2023​

Pearls Before Swine Comic Strip for July 31, 2023

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ugh, I'm tired of this heat. Had a nice meet-up with @Judi's husband today, and his beautiful doggy friend.

But Grumpy and I both have decided we safe getting too old for car drives of more than across town. Lol He is asleep in his chair.

When we got home he brought his bootie in from the car (3 guns and a 1000 rounds of .22) and fondled it. I went out with Dawg and made sure everyone had fresh water. Well I mean I know it was fresh -- I put it out this morning before we left -- I should say cold outta the faucet. Those poor chickens are panting like crazy, even in the deep shade of the shrubs. I'll be glad when the heat dome breaks. I hate to see my babies uncomfortable.

Anyhooooo ... Every one has fresh COLD water, me and Dawg are in the house cooking off ... OH!! And the MOST IMPORTANT part -- Miss Priss over here has been petted. 🙄🙄🙄 It's a good thing she is pretty because she is REAL needy -- and if she ain't happy, nobody is happy. 😉😂

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Got a call this morning from my cousin in Texas about a family tragedy that occurred some 45 years ago and was never solved. Kind of knocked me off balance for a bit. Gotta pass the info to Mom in a bit. Y'all stay cool now!

Pearls Before Swine by Stephan Pastis for August 01, 2023​

Pearls Before Swine Comic Strip for August 01, 2023

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Got a call this morning from my cousin in Texas about a family tragedy that occurred some 45 years ago and was never solved. Kind of knocked me off balance for a bit. Gotta pass the info to Mom in a bit. Y'all stay cool now!

Pearls Before Swine by Stephan Pastis for August 01, 2023​

Pearls Before Swine Comic Strip for August 01, 2023

Wow! That's interesting. After such a long time too. I hope that information helps your mom lay things to rest.

I'm just cooling it today. Making chocolate chip cookies for a member. He's been kind enough to GIVE me a mag for those Uzis, seems like the least I can do is make him some 🍪 🍪 🍪 ... Right?? 🤷🤷

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Gonna be warn again today. But I need to mow the back yard because I won't have a chance next week. We'll see how things work out..................................................or don't.

Pickles by Brian Crane for August 02, 2023​

Pickles Comic Strip for August 02, 2023

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. I got my back yard cut yesterday, so the yards are good for another week. That's good because next week our convention coordinator will be up from Houston, and we'll be running all over Shawnee and the OKC metro promoting.

Herman by Jim Unger for August 03, 2023​

Herman Comic Strip for August 03, 2023

Latest posts

Top Bottom