Mosin group buy ll

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok there is so much desire here that I will try to get another pallet
Post just like the last thread cut and paste then put your screen name and how many you want at the bottom, then send your check asap to

Donald Franson
Franson Firearms
5138 E. 25 Place
Tulsa, Ok. 74114

This group buy will be seperate from the first one and the price will be $95 out the door.

If you are on the alternate list and this one and an opening comes up you will be chosen for it by the list on the other forum and you can drop out of this one.

BobBarker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Get your storefront open before these come in and this will be an awesome way to start your business! If this group buy is 10-15 short of 80, are you thinking about ordering anyway and using them for inventory?

1mathom1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I ain't real quick on the uptake. IF I am on the alternate list from the first buy, do you need me to sign up here or will the alternates from the first buy automatically roll over?

Note....I do also have my name in the first buy list. Check in being sent today for that one.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ain't real quick on the uptake. IF I am on the alternate list from the first buy, do you need me to sign up here or will the alternates from the first buy automatically roll over?

Note....I do also have my name in the first buy list. Check in being sent today for that one.

If you are on the alternate list and this one and an opening comes up you will be chosen for it by the list on the other forum and you can drop out of this one.

Looks like if an opening comes up, you'll get that one from the first group buy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom