• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Mosin Nagant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ithrowicecubes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looking for a matching Mosin Nagant with a good bore and preferably recrowned. M38 preferred but will consider M44 and 91/30 rifles. Any era and make (except for Chinese) as long as it's a good shooter. Cash in hand.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I have a 1926 Tula 91/30 I've owned for a year or two and have been considering letting go as I've had it out to shoot less than I'd planned. Matching numbers on barrel, bolt, butt plate, and magazine. Hex receiver with CAI import marks on left side flat and a faint wreathed hammer and sickle on the top flat. Bore is frosty with strong rifling and shoots well (using PPU 150gr SPBT, non-corrosive). No indication of it having been recrowned. Can't say what may be under the wood as I've never had it apart. Comes with bayonet (non-matching serial number), oil can and ammo pouch. PM with questions or for specific pics if it sounds like something you might be interested in.

Latest posts

Top Bottom