Mossberg MC-2 Pistol - Thoughts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1911master

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
A friend of mine has one and I have shot it. IMO it’s a decent enough pistol. I would not be afraid of buying and shooting one. If it worked I would place it in the rotation.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rotator cuff surgery back beginning of November. Everything one-handed is a lot harder.

Oh, yeah. Loads of fun, huh? Enjoying PT? How much longer you stuck in the sling?
It's hard to imagine how heavily we rely on all of our limbs/appendages/organs until something is 'compromised.'

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh, yeah. Loads of fun, huh? Enjoying PT? How much longer you stuck in the sling?
It's hard to imagine how heavily we rely on all of our limbs/appendages/organs until something is 'compromised.'

Oh yeah, every day at PT is like a Holiday. Am stuck in the sling for at least another week or so. Yep, you guys who've not yet has the use of only one arm, try some simple, everyday tasks like buttoning your shirt, threading your belt, tying your shoes, employing bathroom tissue...

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh yeah, every day at PT is like a Holiday. Am stuck in the sling for at least another week or so. Yep, you guys who've not yet has the use of only one arm, try some simple, everyday tasks like buttoning your shirt, threading your belt, tying your shoes, employing bathroom tissue...

Oh, we’d just simply love to hear more about this!

Latest posts

Top Bottom