Mossberg Tactical 22LR, thoughts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oufan24

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

GUZ371

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have you looked into other rimfires? Marlin 60, Ruger 10/22? When I was searching for a .22LR I going for cheap fun plinking. 16rd tube in my Marlin 60 always gives me a nice grin.

oufan24

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
GUZ371 said:
Have you looked into other rimfires? Marlin 60, Ruger 10/22? When I was searching for a .22LR I going for cheap fun plinking. 16rd tube in my Marlin 60 always gives me a nice grin.

I was looking more at the tactical styles, only because of looks! I know, it's only a 22, but I want it to look cool, lol

BallisticBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw the Mossberg online and thought I had to have it! Called Uncle Sam's Guns here in Lawton and low and behold he had one in stock.
Boogied on down there to check it out with money in my pocket... After handling it for a couple of minutes, I handed it back. The whole thing just feels cheap. Nothing more than a "kinda" cool, plastic, molded exterior over the action. Wasn't worth the price of admission in my opinion. Your mileage may vary....

Latest posts

Top Bottom