motorized plinker target

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tjones96761

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Years back at one of the bigger gun shows, there was a guy selling the coolest motorized reset target. An independent guy I think, for sure not a "big" manufacturer. Didn't buy one at the time because it was a lot of money back then. Would really like to have one now...
It had like 6 targets, there was a motor that turned a piece of all-thread with these thumbs that stood the targets back up when they got knocked down. The thumbs were threaded onto the all-thread, so if the target hit one of the thumbs on the way down it would rotate on the all-thread shaft making the cycle of which one popped up next be different every time.
If anyone knows who or where I can get one, I would really appreciate it. The only thing I can find even close is the Caldwell one on a chain where they stand up on the left and falll down on the right.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know about that one you are talking about but you might search for the Caldwell shooting gallery. They are like 200 bucks. The targets automatically stand up and travel across the top of the target so they aren't just fixed in one place.

ETA. CRAP. I DIDN'T READ YOUR ENTIRE POST. SORRY

Latest posts

Top Bottom