Mountain Lying

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ElkStalkR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Interesting. That is one strong feller to break a cats neck while quite literally fighting for his life. What's even crazier is his response. "I'm sorry I was in the cats space". Like it was his fault the cat attacked him!!!

This story doesn't surprise me. California has more cat incidents than any other state because they refuse to hunt them. Therefore they are breeding cats that have no fear of mankind.

So long as there is a carcass to prove his accusation I have no reason to disbelieve him.

120 Acres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Yeah. I killed him with my bare hands see... Yeah, thats the ticket"

th

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Interesting. That is one strong feller to break a cats neck while quite literally fighting for his life. What's even crazier is his response. "I'm sorry I was in the cats space". Like it was his fault the cat attacked him!!!

This story doesn't surprise me. California has more cat incidents than any other state because they refuse to hunt them. Therefore they are breeding cats that have no fear of mankind.

So long as there is a carcass to prove his accusation I have no reason to disbelieve him.
You didn't follow the link, did you? No carcass. The extent of injuries is laughable only by a prissy city boy. It looks like he got in a tangle of green briars with his old man shorts and knee high socks on.
You really should go watch the video clip on the news to see how he hangs his head in shame of how he "had to snap the mountain lion's neck to save his own life."

Don't be bashful of clinking the link to watch the video. Nothing is graphic, you won't see a bloody carcass or maimed man. You owe it to yourself to see how some people live differently than us.
FB_IMG_1454974986670.jpg

FB_IMG_1454974953011.jpg

boomer mooner

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The link doesn't work anymore, but it will take you to the ksby web site. Once there, if you search "mountain lion" on their search feature, it will take you to a story saying the whole thing was a hoax. I can't believe they fell for it to begin with.

Latest posts

Top Bottom