Movie quotes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
"People should know when they're conquered."
"Would you, Quintus? Will I?"
- Gladiator
--------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm your huckleberry."

Pointing a gun point-blank between the eyes:
"Your friends might get me in a rush, but not before I turn your head into a canoe."
- Tombstone
--------------------------------------------------------------

Looking through a rifle scope targeting individuals in a group:
"One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven... Oswald was a pu$$y."

"I can put you in Queens on the night of the hijacking."
"Really? I live in Queens. Did you put that together yourself, Einstein? What do you got, a team of monkeys working around the clock on this?"

"The great trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist."
- The Usual Suspects

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Zeds dead baby, Zeds dead." Pulp Fiction

"Pullover! No it's a cardigan, but thanks for noticing!" Dumb and Dumber

"It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses. Hit it!" The Blues Brothers

"I thought Christmas only comes once a year." The World Is Not Enough

"It's a long story filled with sighs." Scott Pilgrim

"That's just like, your opinion man." The Big Lebowski

"Shut up crime!" Super

"Now we have so much more room for activities!" Step brothers

"It's like having two c0cks, if one of your c0cks could kill someone." Superbad

"Sir Joseph Dirté." Joe Dirt

"I live my life a quarter mile at a time..." The Fast And The Furious

"I reckon I might want me some of them frenchfried mash pataters mmhmm" Sling Blade

"Maui wowi maaan!" Up In Smoke

"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not." Dinner for Schmucks

"Gator needs some walkin' around money!" The Other Guys

"She smells the way angels ought to smell..." Sin City

And my favorite of all time...
"What you lookin' at? You all a bunch of fkin' a$$holes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be. You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fkin' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what's that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth, even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through! Better get outta his way!" Scarface

This post is full of win.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jean Rasczak: All right, let's sum up. This year in history, we talked about the failure of democracy. How the social scientists of the 21st Century brought our world to the brink of chaos. We talked about the veterans, how they took control and imposed the stability that has lasted for generations since. We talked about the rights and privileges between those who served in the armed forces and those who haven't, therefore called citizens and civilians.

[to a student]

Jean Rasczak: You. Why are only citizens allowed to vote?

Student: It's a reward. Something the federation gives you for doing federal service.

Jean Rasczak: No. Something given has no basis in value. When you vote, you are exercising political authority, you're using force. And force my friends is violence. The supreme authority from which all other authorities are derived.

Starship Troopers

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't surrender, but they took my horse and made him surrender. They have him pulling a wagon up in Kansas I bet.
-- Lone Watie, The Outlaw Josey Wales

J.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Jerk: "My dear family, guess what? Today I found out what my special purpose is for. Gosh, what a great time I had. I wish the whole family could've been here with me. Maybe some other time as I intend to do this a lot. Every chance I get. I think next week I'll be able to send more money as I may have extra work. My friend Patty has promised me a ****job. Your loving son, Navin."

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My, my, my! Such a lot of guns around town and so few brains! You know, you're the second guy I've met today that seems to think a gat in the hand means the world by the tail.
-- Philip Marlowe, The Big Sleep

Latest posts

Top Bottom