"Mr. Paul goes to Washington"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Finally, a real filibuster.

Also, it should be noted that Democrats objected to voting on a resolution affirming that it is unconstitutional to kill Americans on American soil without due process.

At least we know the Democrats of 2009-present agree with the Republicans of 2001-2008 with regard to pseudo-wars and civil rights. Stances on ideological wars and civil liberties are a good place for one to observe the flip-flop between Democrats and Republicans on issues depending on who is sitting in the oval office.

tiasman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am having my kids watch this on c span 2 tonight for 1 hour . I want them to see a patriot try to save a small part of our constitution.

Nifrost

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another one of obama's attempts to destroy our constitution. First it's the second amendment, now the fifth.....this guy won't stop until he's "fundamentally changed" our country into something we don't even recognize and take away all our inherent rights. Rand Paul makes me proud. I sure wish the senators from Oklahoma were up there "asking questions" and helping the filibuster.........makes me wonder if Paul's folks would send a bumper sticker to Okla???

TenBears

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you don't know by now there is a filibuster in the senate, because rand Paul can't get an answer from the administration on wether or not they will use drones to attack Americans in America. A simple yes or no.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
537526_10151408921616107_1811112826_n.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom