Muhammed Ali won't be down for breakfast.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What about all those boys that did their duty and went to war when their country called them? Those that died while doing so? Were they not standing upon principle?

If we had more Americans like Ali we might be speaking Russian or Japanese. We can argue about the merits of the vietnam war, but when you are called upon to fight for your country, there is no excuse to shirk your duty. There are people whose religious belief does prevent them from fighting. I doubt the adulterous thrice divorced muhammed ali qualifies.

He was a coward and he shall be remembered as one, at least by me.

What branch of the military did you serve?

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What branch of the military did you serve?
None. I'm nothing more than a pathetic ROTC aspirant at the moment. Hopefully I will get contracted, if not I'll probably enlist at some point.

But you can bet your sweet ass if I got a draft notice in the mail, I would do what I had to do.
Just like my father, grandfather, great grandfather etc.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
None. I'm nothing more than a pathetic ROTC aspirant at the moment. Hopefully I will get contracted, if not I'll probably enlist at some point. But you can bet your sweet ass if I got a draft notice in the mail, I would do what I had to do.
Just like my father, grandfather, great grandfather etc.

I would be very careful saying that GMThunder has a sweet ass.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ali was an entertainer. All professional athletes are entertainers. They do it for the money. You watch them to be entertained. That's all there is to it. There status as entertainers does not automattically make them some kind of praise worthy hero. He died. Lots of people died. Someday we'll all die.

Let the slobber fest continue.

Latest posts

Top Bottom