Multi gun / 3gun at USSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

No.343

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Josh you should also take into consideration that there are a bunch of avid 3 gun shooters in Missouri, Kansas, and Arkansas. People will travel for a good 3 gun match because it is that much fun and there just aren't enough matches in all areas. We have a few guys venture up to the OKC match from DFW. I am sure you can/will attract shooters from out of our regular cirlce of pistol match shooters if you put on a good 3 gun match that is structured similar to the major matches.

This is a big reason why I made the suggestion about 2 gun matches not always including pistol. All the 3 gunners I know want to shoot their rifle and shotty. Besides, the pistol shooting in a 3-gun match is usually the least interesting. We all know and love high round count pistol shooting stages. Low count pistol usually means hosing a few targets from one spot. We've been there and done that already.

Regardless of the format I will attend when I can, enjoy good company and have lots of giggles.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes she has 3 sisters she is the oldest of 8 kids... One is married popping out kids and lives in a shtetl just 7 miles from Gaza, the other is married popping out kids and lives in BFE Missouri.

The 3rd sister is 16 and will turn out just like the other 2, white trash trailer park material. My wife was the only succesful one of the bunch.

You wan't the teenager? She is easily impressed by flashy cars a pocket full of money from what I hear.

Just an FYI her mom and stepdad have close ties to the Branch Davidians, as well as the militia group McVeigh and Nichols were members of. My wife got the hell out when she turned 18, afraid the others aint so bright. Too bad too because she has a 5 year old 1/2 brother she got to meet for the first time who could have a chance if his parents would drop off the face of the earth.

They sound HOT! Got any pictures? :rubhands:

Latest posts

Top Bottom