Multi gun / 3gun at USSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

acpjosh

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heres the plan. One month have just a two gun match, sg/pistol or rifle/pistol, the month after have opposite of previous month and a good 3 gun every third month. My question for everyone is what weekend would be good? Maybe just a floating date? I am working on the final details so that I can submit written details.. All stages will be 50 yards and closer, possibly a few matches out to 100 and at least one out to 300. Any opinions are appreciated and any hints of interest will help get it started. Thanks...

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey Josh, how about the second Sunday???? I know there are more than a few of us that are VERY interested in this!!! I also can say for certain that a few of us are more than willing to make the drive from OKC to help setup and shoot this type of match...

Mitch H.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am all over this Josh! The 2nd Sunday would be a great day for this.

My main request would be to keep a decent round count. One reason Russ and I quit coming to the rifle match was it just wasn't worth driving over two hours to shoot 60 rounds of rifle and 5 rounds of pistol. A hundred of each would be OUTSTANDING!

Latest posts

Top Bottom