Multi gun / 3gun at USSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
2nd Sunday would be good as long as I can get back early enough for the H&H match.

3rd Sunday would be cool if you could make alternate months with the OKC match. I know, probably pretty hard to do.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As long as this is not the first Saturday of a month I would shoot it. Not really interested in 3 gun, prefer rifle/handgun. We already added shotty to pro am but wouldn't mind if this was an action event where you ground the shotty and transition to your handgun during a stage, i.e. simulated malfunction or shot to lock, same with rifle actually.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Josh, you are becoming my new hero. First shotgun ProAm and now 3 gun at USSA! Bravo my friend.
You might talk to Kurt and Mike about why they are only running the okcgc 3 gun every other month. They have some pretty good rational.

I would suggest having the match every other 3rd or 4th Sunday alternating months with the OKC match. The 4th Sunday would allow you to leave the uspsa props up from Saturday's match and save some setup time.

Kudos to you for getting more long gun matches going.

No.343

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you are doing two guns, why does pistol have to be one of the two guns? There are plenty of other venues to practice pistol, but opportunities for rifle and shotgun shooting are scarce.

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you are doing two guns, why does pistol have to be one of the two guns? There are plenty of other venues to practice pistol, but opportunities for rifle and shotgun shooting are scarce.

This is an interesting point... its my understanding that the format for this match will be very open and that it can be pretty much whatever the MD wants it to be, and the MD seems to be working to give the shooters what they want. Keep the ideas coming!

Latest posts

Top Bottom