Multi gun / 3gun at USSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loudshirt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree Phil. The 4th Sunday would be a good day for this match in my opinion. Josh, you might see if USSA can arrange for on-site apartment housing for all of the guys that end up getting divorced now that we have all of these matches to shoot. :)

I think USSA is going to start an in patient treatment center. Or maybe you could live in the shoot house to make the training more realistic.

But I do have a request can we shoot shoot shotgun either out of or at one of the cars? Huh huh can we huh? :thumbup3:

(yes I know a full size shotgun will not work well in a regular car)

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ding ding ding...winner winner chicken dinner!

I have to disagree with you here guys. In a real life situation if my rifle or shotgun went down in a gun fight I wouldn't be looking for a table or barrel to stick the gun in nor would I be worried about it being empty and/or safe. I would simply drop it right there and get the 1/3 gun out and finish the task at hand. So the transitions arguement is a tough one for me to swallow.

I say you gotta run all 3 guns to train for the larger 3 gun matches which are going to be getting more and more popular.

acpjosh

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think USSA is going to start an in patient treatment center. Or maybe you could live in the shoot house to make the training more realistic.

But I do have a request can we shoot shoot shotgun either out of or at one of the cars? Huh huh can we huh? :thumbup3:

(yes I know a full size shotgun will not work well in a regular car)

We do have a car with a moon roof that I have been thinking about using. I really dont want to shoot thru glass, it is a pain to clean up.

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Ok.... I gotta sort of agree with Jessey. We have got to stop thinking of 3-gun as tactical training or tactical practice. It is a game. More like chess then actual combat. Let's do what is fun. There are 8 matches a month within 3 hours of OKC that use a pistol. No 343 has it right, or I will even take it a step further and say let's do okc 3-gun on odd months and USSA 3-gun on even months. We can tailor the matches to be heavier on one of the three guns each match.

Josh, shoot me an email at [email protected] and let's see if we make get this thing to be a joint match, just rotating, or something.

I smell awesomeness coming soon to a range near you.

M

Latest posts

Top Bottom