Multi gun / 3gun at USSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stewball

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If this comes to fruition, it sure would be nice for all concerned to decide on a fixed schedule for all the matches. I need to inform the wife that no free weekends will be available from now on, except Christmas & Thanksgiving.

Chris_Andersen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If this comes to fruition, it sure would be nice for all concerned to decide on a fixed schedule for all the matches. I need to inform the wife that no free weekends will be available from now on, except Christmas & Thanksgiving.

I agree Phil. The 4th Sunday would be a good day for this match in my opinion. Josh, you might see if USSA can arrange for on-site apartment housing for all of the guys that end up getting divorced now that we have all of these matches to shoot. :)

Mitch H.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you are doing two guns, why does pistol have to be one of the two guns? There are plenty of other venues to practice pistol, but opportunities for rifle and shotgun shooting are scarce.

Well, mostly because it gives an opportunity to learn transitions between long arms and side arms.

redline

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think it would be great to have a monthly 3-gun match in Tulsa, I would go. I however, haven't had the the chance to go to a match yet, but I am chomping at the bit to try it out.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Get her to shoot with you. When she get addicted like us, then ALL the weekends are "free". :sunbath:

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, mostly because it gives an opportunity to learn transitions between long arms and side arms.

That's a good reason. Another good reason is because pistol ammo is cheaper than shotgun or rifle ammo. If you make a match that blows my entire monthly ammo allotment in one day, I'd be less likely to attend. :)

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Hey guys, Josh and I have been talking about this. Like him, we struggle for a date that will draw the most people. My thought, and maybe I am off base would be that okc still alternates months on the 3rd Sunday and we all help Josh run this format that he has brought up on the 4th Sunday. I would bet that draws the most plus it doesn't step on anyones toes.

Whatever you decide Josh, we will support this match.

Mike

Latest posts

Top Bottom