Muskogee Gun Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dhall0225

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
nikatkimber when i joined they just had me mail in the app with the dues.then they will send you all the info and cards.its a nice setup.skeet,rifle,and pistol ranges. they started having an idpa match also.

I'm glad you brought up the subject of dues. I am not a "hand out" kind of guy, but the rumor is that there is a pretty healthy LE discount. True? Also, while I am clearing up rumors here, I heard that one may need a 4x4 to even access the range. True?

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I think I will try to come for one of the IDPA shoots to see the range and meet some people.

The directions didn't seem to make complete sense on the application, is this where the range is located?

Google Map

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IDPA is the 1st Saturday and 3rd Sunday of every month.

I do not see Muskogee Gun Club on the official IDPA website. We'll have to assume that the matches are "IDPA-style" and not officially sanctioned.

If the shooters enjoy IDPA, then I'd suggest the club get official. Go to http://www.idpa.com/default.asp to find out what is required of Muskogee Gun Club to become legit.

The shooters might want the capability to get an official classification, so they can go to IDPA sanctioned matches.

Latest posts

Top Bottom