Mustang Times announces Atwood's also coming to Mustang

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OneShotKill

Marksman
Reaction score
Any idea when the grand opening is? Go by there a couple times per week and the outside supply of fences and gates and things like that gave been in place a couple weeks. I had dealings with a regional manager a few years ago and we talked about their business model. They are common sense get er done kind of management. Really impressed.

They were buying cars for managers to go from store to store. Instead of trucks they were looking at Honda Civic type by mileage cars. There manager staff drives a lot from store to store and the subcompacts get double the mileage of trucks. So no Denalis for management, just practical cars to get er done cheap. We no longer have horses and cattle but still love their stores.

When they open expect some good deals on Guns but they go quick. Love the Norman store, it is always crowded.

Somebody please post the opening date.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
PXL_20220712_203824584.MP.jpg

Ryan500L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seems like the always have better prices than Tractor Supply on the same things. I used to buy Hobart welding rod there and they were always 10 bucks cheaper on the the same box.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got their grand opening flyer this weekend. No guns or ammo advertised. Good prices on bagged corn and 13% all stock. May have to go look around in the afternoon hoping it'll slow down. Will likely order the corn and all stock online then wait until they say it's ready to pickup. Then go shop a little and load it on the way out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom