Muzzle loader starts this weekend.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And I am off for 9 days starting the 26th.

Have not been out since 2008, really looking forward to this, I need the break.

I was out there last Saturday, visited the land owner, and asked him where are you seeing the deer. He told me what part of his land seems to have the most action these days. So that's where I will be. I have not had time to scout this new place out so I am going into it blind so to speak.

If I get one or not, its going to be good.

On a side note I did see a nice sized flock of turkey out there...

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
24th year together for me and my Renegade. We're both getting old, but I'll bet we still get some deer in the freezer. I can hardly wait! I came down with shingles last week, and been taking antivirals trying to get past it before Saturday....

Sticky Stokes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
24th year together for me and my Renegade. We're both getting old, but I'll bet we still get some deer in the freezer. I can hardly wait! I came down with shingles last week, and been taking antivirals trying to get past it before Saturday....

Hope you get to feeling better before Saturday morning....I plan to sight my powder rifle in tomorrow afternoon on my lunch hour, hopefully it wont take very long.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Got the two ML's sighted in last week (there's a pic on the forum of the first shot from the new-to-me Thompson Black Mountain Magnum I bought) and thought I was all good to go. Last night I started putting my pouch together and doing final inspection on the rifles. Apparently I knocked the front fiber optic piece free on the new gun and it's disappeared, so now I'm trying to find a replacement. The sight is still there, just the light pipe is missing. argh!!

Anyone know where I could pick a replacement up or what size TC's front sights use? I'm kicking my own butt for losing it. I am sure I could shoot without it, but I really liked these sights.

Good luck to all the smoke pole shooters (and xbow hunters too!)

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IDK about website, you could call'em , have'em drop it in the mail. Last time I was there, they had enough parts to build a few T/Cs from scratch.

Latest posts

Top Bottom