Muzzle loader starts this weekend.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hog Shooter

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Worked with my 16 year old daughter this week, she has used 223 last couple of years, this year we started using the 243 then 25/06 and finished tonight with my encore and 100 grains of 777 pellet powder with 240 grain power belt it shoots inside a inch at 100. I usually use three pellets, but she is pretty small framed so I cut her some slack.

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
what no love for the hornady fpb on here.

this target is from a few years ago since I no longer deer hunt even though I kind of want to this year. tight group is 300gr .50 hornady fpb and the open group is 405gr PB I tried all of the PB and 405gr aerotip was the one that worked the best and I wasn't pleased.

my ML price per shot is probably the most costly of my collection.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mine was a Trashco World Crap scope. I was in college and couldn't afford better.

I have had a Tasco Pronghorn since 1984 and still have it on a 22. It has held zero perfect on every gun I have put it on. There are good ones and bad ones.

Good luck to everyone. This is the first ML opener I have missed since 2004. Kill a big one!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom