My daughter is awesome!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just buy her something nice. Works with my daughter.
Paying for her wedding reception wasn't enough? Letting her keep the $2500 when she sold my truck wasn't enough? Letting her and her husband stay in my house rent-free isn't enough for 2+ years? ..................... I'm a racist red boomer BTW (according to her facefxck page).

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just wanted to add a couple items to my daughter’s awesomeness list.

She is a junior currently and submitted an application for an internship with NASA and their STEM program. It was quite a process including submitting an essay not to mention her academic scores.

She was just accepted today. Pretty cool.

She also made it through the first round of elimination for the National Merit Scholarship. Currently she is in the group of about 44,000 students who will receive commendations at the national level. That’s out of about 1.5 million that tested. The next round is at the state level. If she makes it through this level, Tulsa University will pay her to attend. That’s worth about $265,000 in scholarships according to TU. Her scores and the estimates provided indicate she has an exceptional chance to move on to the semifinalists level of the National Merit Scholarship.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Daughters are great. I have two of em (31 and 24) but of course, they come with a price. You gotta fight off every swinging dick from here to Slapout to preserve her innocence.

Guns don't kill people, fathers of teenage daughters do.

Looks like you have a goodun there, but don't let your guard down. Horny punks are everywhere.

Great job dad. :clap3:

Sgt Dog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Great thread SlugSlinger. We should brag every deserved opportunity.

Golddigger, don’t know her. But know other stories like yours. Belong to a FB page “OU Conservatives”. Lot of sad stories there of kids having their heads turned by professors. Maybe someday it will be better.

As for myself, its grandaughdaughters now. All are amazing. Scholars, athletes, meet-at-the-flag-sort for prayer, and involved parents.

Blessed!

Last edited:

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just wanted to add a couple items to my daughter’s awesomeness list.

She is a junior currently and submitted an application for an internship with NASA and their STEM program. It was quite a process including submitting an essay not to mention her academic scores.

She was just accepted today. Pretty cool.

She also made it through the first round of elimination for the National Merit Scholarship. Currently she is in the group of about 44,000 students who will receive commendations at the national level. That’s out of about 1.5 million that tested. The next round is at the state level. If she makes it through this level, Tulsa University will pay her to attend. That’s worth about $265,000 in scholarships according to TU. Her scores and the estimates provided indicate she has an exceptional chance to move on to the semifinalists level of the National Merit Scholarship.
A guy once told me about training stock dogs, never put a young dog on anything that can beat them, start them on baby chickens, etc. That was good advise, and would be really good advice on raising kids as well! Kids like puppies need to develop self-confidence, telling them they are bad, dumb, or no good, to vent OUR anger, is a really bad idea! In my opinion, and experence, kids tend to live up to what ever we think about them good, or bad!! I'm not for giving trophies for losing, I'm for telling them it's ok to lose, if you do your best, and played fair!!

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One more of her goals met!

1688040675589.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom