My daughter is awesome!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, it's official.

From her principal's press release (her mom and homeschool principal :D):

Congratulations to Tifiani on being named a National Merit Semifinalist! Tifiani placed among the top less than one percent of the 1.3 million students who took the PSAT National Merit qualifying exam. We’ve had to keep this to ourselves for some time, but today was the “official” press release date, so we can now acknowledge it. She works hard and we are very proud of her! She’s been blessed with so many people who have poured into her over the years.

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My youngest daughter can do a brake job on your Jeep XJ and sew pretty dresses, is currently converting a schoolbus into a very nice RV and mobile workshop. She has voice of an angel and is a great songwriter and good guitar & piano player.
Oldest daughter holds 3rd deg Black Belt and EDC a Glock 26, sews pretty dresses and grows beautiful gardens
Daughters rock

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A little more bragging today.

She earned the National Merit Scholarship Finalist achievement!

1.3M tested, 1% make it to this level.

The semi-finalist level got her this offer from TU.

1707416818549.png

Not sure the possibilities of the National Merit Finalist.

1707416988224.png

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Paying for her wedding reception wasn't enough? Letting her keep the $2500 when she sold my truck wasn't enough? Letting her and her husband stay in my house rent-free isn't enough for 2+ years? ..................... I'm a racist red boomer BTW (according to her facefxck page).
Entitled much?

Wear her moniker for you proudly, she might fool you one day. (On your death bed.)

Latest posts

Top Bottom