My Duracoat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I did some more work today. The Glock is a friend of mine that wanted something different. He wanted something that would stand out and in a color I already had. This is strictly a range toy and nothing more. Not exactly what I would do to one of mine but its exactly what he wanted and hes happy so Im happy. That one was tactical black under lime green. Its really lime green even though it shows up kinda a teal color in the pics.

Next one was a guy that wanted his slide and grip panels done on this 2.0. I didnt even know what kind of gun it was when he sent it with my buddy to have done. I realized that it was probably cerakote when I saw what it was and you cant go over cured cerakote with anything. He would have to wait on the slide to be done until I get a blasting cabinet this summer. But I went ahead and did the grip panels for him to help break up all the FDE. Looks way better. Itll look real nice when I get to do the slide.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IMG_0496.jpg
IMG_0497.jpg
IMG_0493.jpg
IMG_0494.jpg
20180414_133157.jpg

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Your work looks good. Do you do it for a fee? Maybe duracoat a slide, barrel, small parts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom