My fellow pistol guys...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice work. That is slightly similar to what I want, except that I want the wood to come up all the way on the back of the frame, just like on the factory magnas.
There is one thing I noticed and am curious about: the apparant gap that I see between the front of the grip frame and the wood. It almost looks like these are not the right grips for the revolver.
Help me out here, please.

I was actually wondering the same thing to be honest.... maybe lighting? I really don't know, and was concerned about it when I saw that picture. Maybe PM Jeff.

It was my first revolver set, and I will say there was a lot more to them than I expected and the learning curve was pretty steep, of course the more I do, the better I'll get at them.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice work. That is slightly similar to what I want, except that I want the wood to come up all the way on the back of the frame, just like on the factory magnas.
There is one thing I noticed and am curious about: the apparant gap that I see between the front of the grip frame and the wood. It almost looks like these are not the right grips for the revolver.
Help me out here, please.

I've never tightened the grips down fully, they fit very well and snug. If you look in the bottom photos you can see the grips are in place, in the top pics my wife handled the gun before taking the pics.

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Logan Berry
alh5.ggpht.com__GbFOinfOxi4_S8NeFFrxKLI_AAAAAAAACBI_oKSq1zi0qtE_s720__EPC0468.JPG

alh3.ggpht.com__GbFOinfOxi4_S8NeGihNvGI_AAAAAAAACBU_WAPStZ6I9ug_s720__EPC0471.JPG

Madrone Burl
alh6.ggpht.com__GbFOinfOxi4_S8NeIsS46oI_AAAAAAAACBg_PX9dS6Qzrxc_s720__EPC0474.JPG

alh3.ggpht.com__GbFOinfOxi4_S8NeH6oEasI_AAAAAAAACBc_Ay_dD7joHDk_s720__EPC0473.JPG

Latest posts

Top Bottom