My First 1911!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very nice pistols!

Welcome to the 1911 club :D

The 1911 model is still the only pistol design that just feels right in my hand. It feels like it was made for me.

How do you like that RIA? I've been thinking of getting one myself. I have a Colt Delta 10mm, but I really really want a .45, but I don't have $1000+ to spend on one though.

I have two of them, and like them both very much. They go bang when I pull the trigger, eat anything, but really like 230gr ball, but will cycle anything. The finish on them are not the best, but are really good pistols for what you pay for them. I think for the price they are one of the best values in a 1911.

I have another Springfield that I love also, but would not hesitate in buying another if the price is right. Right now, I have just bought several guns in the last few weeks, and have my eye on a Garand, so I am counting pennies. Depending on if you are wanting a basic one to fix up the way you want it, or one to just shoot, would determine if you want the GI or the Tactical. The Tactical has the sights dovetailed, beavertail safety, and is ready to go, for me anyways.

MyMonkey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You got that before I had a chance to send a PM. I just let my RIA Punisher clone go. Was going to do the same with that one. You suck!

MUHAHAAHHA! :sunbath: Sorry. What is this RIA Punisher? I have seen the punisher grips. What else did you do to it?

Very nice pistols!

Welcome to the 1911 club :D

The 1911 model is still the only pistol design that just feels right in my hand. It feels like it was made for me.

How do you like that RIA? I've been thinking of getting one myself. I have a Colt Delta 10mm, but I really really want a .45, but I don't have $1000+ to spend on one though.

Thus far, I think it looks flawless. :woot: However, I have not fired it just yet. I like the fact that it has some slide wear. Not sure why but it just seems right. :heart: I will update when I get to take it out for a spin. :burnout:

Lucky13

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
MUHAHAAHHA! :sunbath: Sorry. What is this RIA Punisher? I have seen the punisher grips. What else did you do to it?

Thus far, I think it looks flawless. :woot: However, I have not fired it just yet. I like the fact that it has some slide wear. Not sure why but it just seems right. :heart: I will update when I get to take it out for a spin. :burnout:

yes please give us a range update

Latest posts

Top Bottom