My most accurate handgun is.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pharr Shot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just realized I didn't know Smith had made a 10mm revolver. Sounds like you've got quite a jewel there.

I didn't know that either, I LOVE me some 10mm, I gotta get me one of those now!
If I can come up with the money that is, but the S&W 3rd Gen 1006 (Even though it's a semi, it's still a S&W) will be just as good.

Pharr Shot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Better than I am.
Ruger Super Blackhawk 7 1/2" .44 Mag

I wish I could say that, I want either a .454 Casull, .41 Mag, or a .44 Mag so badly. :'(
Due to my nerve damage in both of my arms, (It's mainly in my right arm though and I'mma lefty so it's not that big of a deal.) I can really only handle either .45ACP and 10mm in a full size gun.
Now if it's a Glock, than any size Glock I can shoot without a problem, I guess I'mma Glockaholic.
I WILL get me a Glock 29 Gen 4 though, sooner or later to match up with my Glock 20 Gen 4.

Pharr Shot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Taurus 608.

I know Taurus doesn't have that well of a reputation for their revolvers mainly, but is the 608 any good?
I've been eye-balling one for a while now, for a bit they stopped making it from what I can tell and I guess they brought it back out with it a little bit more "beefed up", 8 shot (Like normal), and a 5" barrel that's V-comped.
So I'm a bit curious on it, I had a old Model 65 from Taurus.
The outside wasn't pretty at all, but the inside was CLEAN! It was also pre-locked and pre-milled so I don't know if that makes a difference but it was a tack driver!
I honestly wish I didn't get rid of it..... :'(

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know Taurus doesn't have that well of a reputation for their revolvers mainly, but is the 608 any good?
I've been eye-balling one for a while now, for a bit they stopped making it from what I can tell and I guess they brought it back out with it a little bit more "beefed up", 8 shot (Like normal), and a 5" barrel that's V-comped.
So I'm a bit curious on it, I had a old Model 65 from Taurus.
The outside wasn't pretty at all, but the inside was CLEAN! It was also pre-locked and pre-milled so I don't know if that makes a difference but it was a tack driver!
I honestly wish I didn't get rid of it..... :'(

An 8 shot 357....wow
Actually the newer revo's and even some of the semi's are working out pretty well.
I know they Cant compare with the likes of SW and Colt, but I've had pretty good luck with the several I've had
PT 140,
SS 1911,
p82( beretta clone),
lightweight 1911,
model 85 ultra lite 38 snubby,
model 856 6 shot 38 snubby SS
They all shot and functioned very well, but thats just My Experience.
A 608 in 44 mag....might be cool...theyre only 6 shot....8(

120 Acres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Curious of what everyone's definition of accurate is?

I think its in comparison to the other pistols that you own.

Thats the way I took this thread.

Mine:
IMG_2643.JPG

Latest posts

Top Bottom