My new POF-USA Lower starting the build!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spooln-Rex

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You picked an Excellent lower , I have the Gen3 lower going through the SBR process. Can't wait to start building !!!

Mines a Gen 2 anything different between them? i think the Gen 3 just has the full auto bullet pictogram along with the safe and semi-fire correct?.

Man that'll be a sweet build is it gonna be a 5.56 gun or pistol cal.?:fullauto:

mmchambers06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Should have bought a $69 lower and put the $150+ you would have saved towards the $200 stamp....because once you have an SBR the other stuff loses its appeal.

ai14.photobucket.com_albums_a320_mmchambers06_shorty.jpg

Spooln-Rex

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Should have bought a $69 lower and put the $150+ you would have saved towards the $200 stamp....because once you have an SBR the other stuff loses its appeal.

ai14.photobucket.com_albums_a320_mmchambers06_shorty.jpg

you do have a point but hey i love the looks of this thing and hell it'll serve me well regardless. But that sir is one sweeeeeeet setup you got there.:clap3:

you know some days i like the looks of the FDE and other stuff. Then other days i like just black cant make up my mind. May change if i go look at one in person though as i cant remember at all if i have seen anything other than an all black AR15 in person.

BigDiezel

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mines a Gen 2 anything different between them? i think the Gen 3 just has the full auto bullet pictogram along with the safe and semi-fire correct?.

Man that'll be a sweet build is it gonna be a 5.56 gun or pistol cal.?:fullauto:

Sticking With 5.56 and mine is a gen3 415 model. There is 2 models of gen 3's the 415 semi marked - safe and fire , and the 416 full auto marked. The gen 3's have the ambi bolt catch realese built into the lower.

Watch this..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woNJXPV96sg&feature=player_embedded

Spooln-Rex

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ah i remember seeing that now. Quite a clever set up and hell that'll make installing the bolt catch a cinch using allen screws rather than pins. I'm still kinda nervous for when i get around to installing the parts kit of dingin up my lower putting that pin in. Talked to a couple guys though and they were talking about taping it up really well and shouldnt have any problems so i guess thats what i'll do when the time comes.

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ah i remember seeing that now. Quite a clever set up and hell that'll make installing the bolt catch a cinch using allen screws rather than pins. I'm still kinda nervous for when i get around to installing the parts kit of dingin up my lower putting that pin in. Talked to a couple guys though and they were talking about taping it up really well and shouldnt have any problems so i guess thats what i'll do when the time comes.

yep just take it slow and use a pair of bent nosed needle nosed pliers or forceps and your should be fine.

Latest posts

Top Bottom