My Popeyes 8 piece jumbo shrimp combo UPDATED with Popeye's reply

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
They were running a special a week or two ago on a six piece butterfly shrimp deal for $5. The shrimp looked just like yours and they actually charged $6 for it.

So six shrimp, fries, and a biscuit. It tasted good at least. I got a spicy chicken sandwich to go with it so I was good.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I worked with my partner for several weeks in Camden AR, Popeyes was the goto place because it was close and they had really spicy chicken with jalapenos you could buy. We ate about every lunch there and the portions were great. I could even order all dark meat because I hate that dry white meat chicken.

Oh no ****! Eating white meat chicken is like chewing on dry sand! 😣

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All eating places are suffering from inflation, minimum wage BS, lack of workers and supply issues.

Wif and I went to 5Guys. I ordered a hamburger and drink, she had a Jr. cheeseburger and water, we had medium order of fries. $28 freaking dollars!

Daughter went to Church's, last night.
8 PC box, with mashed taters, gravy and okra. No BISCUITS, they do NOT come with meal. 3 for $1

Many eating places will not survive the Pedo Joe debacle.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All eating places are suffering from inflation, minimum wage BS, lack of workers and supply issues.

Wif and I went to 5Guys. I ordered a hamburger and drink, she had a Jr. cheeseburger and water, we had medium order of fries. $28 freaking dollars!

Daughter went to Church's, last night.
8 PC box, with mashed taters, gravy and okra. No BISCUITS, they do NOT come with meal. 3 for $1

Many eating places will not survive the Pedo Joe debacle.
5 Guys has always been that high.

CSeverns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Every fast food place is that bad now. Most of these places don’t want to pay any of their employees a liveable wage so they end up with a bunch of kids who don’t take the job seriously or they end up with workers who are right on the borderline of employable/not employable. It seems like the fast food places who have more adults working there, also have better food. Its hard to say that one chain is better than another because it’s all really based on who’s working there at the time. But the high turnover rate for employees is all by design. They don’t want their employees to advance up the ranks because that means they’d have to pay them more. They’d rather pay the bare minimum to a revolving door of kids. They don’t even care about the quality of their food anymore. Whenever you get terrible food and service at steadily increasing prices at these places, just know that the roof always leaks from the top down. Their top executives make a very nice living by screwing their customers and their employees, and why should they care? They’ll never have to see them anyway.

Latest posts

Top Bottom