1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

My PPK- PPK/S Collection is Now Complete!

Discussion in 'Handgun Discussion' started by druryj, Aug 19, 2020.

1. druryj

druryj Administrator Staff Member

Administrator Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    @doug1949, send me the serial numbers and a pic of the frame INSIDE the closed ejection port of each gun.

2. doug1949

doug1949 Marksman

Rating
    100%
    both are 32acp. The blued pistol serial no. is127741R, the stainless is 333842k. The symbols on the ejection port cover appear to me to be eagles. If you have an estimated value for each I would be most appreciative.

Attached Files:

3. druryj

Administrator Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    @doug1949, I am going to need to know a bit more info in order to give you an estimated value..More pictures, both sides. A better close up inside the ejction ports so I can see the marks in there. Do you have the boxes, manuals, test targets? How many magazines with each I suspect the blued one was made in West Germany. Check for this on the left side of the pistol. The stainless was made in the USA, either by S&W or Interarms? See if you can determine that.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2021
  4. 1mathom1

1mathom1 Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    First one I ever shot was a West German PP in .32acp. Fun gun. It has stayed on my "must acquire" list ever since....but I've not found the right one.

5. druryj

Administrator Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    The blue was made in West Germany, value is roughly $550 - $650 depending on such seemingly small thinks like do you have the box; test target; owners manual.

The other is an Interarms gun; made actually by the Ranger Mfg Co. in Gadsden, AL. Valued at about $550. I hope that helps you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk