My team is killing me!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dru

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What is up with OU tonight? I think everyone was expecting them to bring the pain against KU tonight but they seem to be struggling....comparatively speaking. After last week and they way their offense and defense has been clicking its frustrating to watch. I was expecting a somewhat more dominant performance from them by this point.

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Its the Texas let down. OU isn't playing with any emotion, they're playing blah due to not being up for the game. I'm still not worried but Stoops better pump them up during half time or this is going to be a long second half.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Its the Texas let down. OU isn't playing with any emotion, they're playing blah due to not being up for the game. I'm still not worried but Stoops better pump them up during half time or this is going to be a long second half.

The Sooners have had a history of this, like every other team ranked #1. Go to a non-ranked opponent, and lay down. Its costs them some losses in the past.

SoonerATC

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I've learned to accept the bipolar personality of OU football. It's still stressful, because you're never sure which team is going to show up. Congrats to OSU, as well. Glad to see both Oklahoma teams doing so well.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've learned to accept the bipolar personality of OU football. It's still stressful, because you're never sure which team is going to show up. Congrats to OSU, as well. Glad to see both Oklahoma teams doing so well.

You can't be like this!!

You have to trash everybody that supports any team but the one your supporting. :D

Personally I'm loving the success of both programs. :D

dru

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well apparently whatever Stoops said wasn't enough. Fumble at the 2? Are you kidding me? SMH, I know they're playing away and all, but they didn't play this poorly against FSU. There's a lot of truth to what you've been saying. they beat the hell out of UT and now they're either cocky or complacent and its coming back to bite them.

ETA: and how many times do we need to hear that Whaley is a walk-on?

Latest posts

Top Bottom