My team is killing me!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The commentators are matching OU's play.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't they completely ignore the notion that if ball carrier has control of the ball, and the ball hits the ground, it's simply downed, regardless of whether other body parts have touched the ground yet or not?

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't they completely ignore the notion that if ball carrier has control of the ball, and the ball hits the ground, it's simply downed, regardless of whether other body parts have touched the ground yet or not?

Yes they ignored that. 4-1-3-b is the rule. It is universally accepted that the ground can not cause a fumble in college or NFL.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Half the stuff they've said was moronic to me...... aside from calling the wrong players names.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Chuck Long continues to cause OU problems. He has been doing it for decade now. I thought we were through with having to put up with his crap...

Dunno what game you're watching but he's helped us in the second half. Run, run..... low precentage pass on 3rd n 7...... sound familiar? :D

dru

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sloppy although our D stepped up in a big way in the 2nd half. It seemed like our offense kinda sorta showed up in the 4th quarter. Maybe I'm too critical, lol. still a win is a win and at the end it was decisive.

Latest posts

Top Bottom