My team is killing me!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Even if Heupel and Norvell sucked at everything else (they don't), the play calling alone blows the last two OCs out of the water.

Big +1!

OU's problem is their red zone offense, not play calling. They left 16 points between the uprights tonight. It's pathetic...Almost seems like they need 50 yards to score a TD.

Whaley's good and all, and would somebody please give him a scholorship already? But why doesn't Roy Finch get more carries? Did anyone notice him knocking that linebacker on his ass in the 1st qtr.? LB comes up and just nails him square on a full run and got himself ran the hell over and laid out. It was awesome!

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
But why doesn't Roy Finch get more carries? Did anyone notice him knocking that linebacker on his ass in the 1st qtr.? LB comes up and just nails him square on a full run and got himself ran the hell over and laid out. It was awesome!

I love that kid too, but it's because that kid can't block to save his life. Landry got nailed earlier in the game because he missed his assignment....... again.

AR-SHOOTER29

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OU always plays like that when they think the game is obvious win. They get big headed and smear their stink all over the field. It sucks and it sure makes them look bad I know but what can ya do from a recliner, right.

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Keep in mind, the last time Kansas beat OU I was still in high school. Those guys wanted a win, bad, so they brought as much game as they could. Funny thing is, if this were 1999, we'd all be ecstatic about a 47-17 win.

Latest posts

Top Bottom