My wife bought me a big block…..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tell your wife that next time you want Tillamook Cheddar. $8.99 for a big block of it at Costco and Walmart. It will change your lifeView attachment 287757

I regret to differ with you. When we were living and working in Oregon back in 2016 and 2017, we made a stop at Tillamook's facilities to try out their stuff. We weren't impressed with their ice cream and cheese, and that was fresh stuff made right there.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I regret to differ with you. When we were living and working in Oregon back in 2016 and 2017, we made a stop at Tillamook's facilities to try out their stuff. We weren't impressed with their ice cream and cheese, and that was fresh stuff made right there.
Pure heresy. Burn the witch!! :)

We lived there from 2011 - 2019 and really enjoyed visiting the factory ad buying cheese curd. Yum yum.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like the Tillamook cheddar, but my favorite is the Watonga longhorn Colby half wheel; one of those and a bag of the Watonga cheese curds is some good eating. The only place I’ve found it has been Crest, but it has been a little while since I’ve been there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom