My wife bought me a big block…..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AER244

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve read some pretty wild takes on this here forum: people shouldn’t own more than one home, disaster preparation is idiocy, glocks and ar15s are for fools, t-shirt or jeans or hat wearing folk aren’t acceptable in restaurants or churches. All of that is fine. But tillamook Being the top dog of the cheese world? Im starting to question where I spend most of my free time (here, reading).

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve read some pretty wild takes on this here forum: people shouldn’t own more than one home, disaster preparation is idiocy, glocks and ar15s are for fools, t-shirt or jeans or hat wearing folk aren’t acceptable in restaurants or churches. All of that is fine. But tillamook Being the top dog of the cheese world? Im starting to question where I spend most of my free time (here, reading).

I'd say we could come to just look at the pictures, but someone posted a picture of Tillamook cheese, so I guess looking at pictures is now out.

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used to work for a housing authority back when and monthly we’d distribute commodity food of all kinds.

I’d always look for folks who wanted to get rid of their cheese, it was freaking awesome, even when ya weren’t starving.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to work for a housing authority back when and monthly we’d distribute commodity food of all kinds.

I’d always look for folks who wanted to get rid of their cheese, it was freaking awesome, even when ya weren’t starving.
It was actual cheese, not "processed cheese food" like some in the grocery store.

Latest posts

Top Bottom