My wife has every tuner on our DVR programmed to record Olympics.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPOONBILL

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife and I have been glued to the olympics. Politics aside I love the summer and the winter games. Been alot of great swimming and track and field are really heating up. This country is a mess right now but you can see how all the other countries want to be us. I dont know about you all but Im rooting for my team

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used to watch stuff on TV that was supposed to be important.
Now almost everything is a freak show or lies or arguing.

I don't need any of that.

Ice cream sounds great.
I have been eating some tasty watermelons lately.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife and I have been glued to the olympics. Politics aside I love the summer and the winter games. Been alot of great swimming and track and field are really heating up. This country is a mess right now but you can see how all the other countries want to be us. I dont know about you all but Im rooting for my team

Pretty much how I feel. Ignore the stuff I don’t like or agree with and appreciate the hard work those kids have put in to get there.

I have 4 grandsons who all wrestle and I know how many long days they put in achieving their success. I’m not going to let politics get in the way of me cheering them on and I won’t let it get in the way of supporting these kids. (For the record I pretty much skip all the Olympic events that are populated by professional athletes).

Latest posts

Top Bottom