My wife is so good to me

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stewball

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After having bought the 60, I found this MP5. I told the wife how much I'd love to have it and to my amazement she said if I really wanted it to go ahead. I will never ***** about a coach purse again. This never would have happened 20 years ago, of course, I couldn't have afforded one anyway. Bryon was kind enough to let me shoot a couple of pics on his kitchen countertops. When I bought the 60, my seller told me about the sex appeal of the weapon. I'm now beginning to understand this on certain full autos and most of the SBR's being shown on this site.

Now the wait begins.

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

stewball

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice!

What kind of job do you have that allows you to buy an M-60, an MP-5 & drive a Porsche and are you hiring?

My wife and I own an Oil & Gas Data company. We provide regulatory data to the industry and others involved in exploration, minerals, leases, etc. We each own half, but it is clearly understood that her half is much larger than mine. We started this business 20 years ago with one computer, no money, a dream and a prayer and more hard work than I care to remember. More important to me than all the toys, cars, etc is the fact that each day we get up, we don't have to work for stupid people. I've had my share of that.

Never, ever, let anyone tell you that an idea you have it dumb or undoable. If you don't try, you'll never get there.

Sorry, not hiring right now.

Philip

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife and I own an Oil & Gas Data company. We provide regulatory data to the industry and others involved in exploration, minerals, leases, etc. We each own half, but it is clearly understood that her half is much larger than mine. We started this business 20 years ago with one computer, no money, a dream and a prayer and more hard work than I care to remember. More important to me than all the toys, cars, etc is the fact that each day we get up, we don't have to work for stupid people. I've had my share of that.

Never, ever, let anyone tell you that an idea you have it dumb or undoable. If you don't try, you'll never get there.

Sorry, not hiring right now.

Philip

Glad to hear about sucess stories like yours. It is nice to be able to enjoy your work. I have been working as a civilian employee of the Army Ordnance Corps for 26 years and really enjoy my job and the folks I work with. Since you are not hiring, at least keep me in mind for the position of A-Gunner for your M-60. :wink2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom