NASA(?): If we don’t reduce carbon emissions, the aliens might come and kill us

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here's one right out of the "Twilight Zone" for you. Seems that someone affiliated/associated with NASA is saying that unless we clean up our act that the ET aliens will come gunning for us. :lookaroun :laugh6:

http://hotair.com/archives/2011/08/...-emissions-the-aliens-might-come-and-kill-us/

Bad news from NASA: If we don’t reduce carbon emissions, the aliens might come and kill us; Update: Not a NASA report
posted at 10:27 pm on August 18, 2011 by Allahpundit

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The enlightened ones think they know what is best for us. But we the ignorant masses do not know what is good for us. Therefore the enlightened ones hope for an external event to force us to do what is "right" in their eyes.

Ultimately this is dangerous thinking.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Geee, all this time I thought JB would be giving speeches for the liberals at the camp, not aliens.

Also makes me wonder just what kind of illegal aliens his buddies work for. :greetings

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good news. I am selling carbon credits all weekend. Buy 4 and get one free. They are $10 each. Just let me know how many you need and I will mail them to you, after paid in full.
[Broken External Image]

Latest posts

Top Bottom