Nashville - Bomb explodes wounding 3 people damaging 25 buildings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds like the bomber watched the movie They Live a few too many times.
The article links above says he mailed a package to an acquaintance two days before the bombing that says in part
"...But [the bombing suspect's] writings grow even more bizarre when he wrote about reptilians and lizard people that he believed control the earth and had tweaked human DNA.
'They put a switch into the human brain so they could walk among us and appear human, [the bombing suspect] wrote...."

SO that means the progressively challenged left will start to whine he was a pesky "RACIST!" and right winger who worshipped the bad orange man?

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like the bomber watched the movie They Live a few too many times.
The article links above says he mailed a package to an acquaintance two days before the bombing that says in part
"...But [the bombing suspect's] writings grow even more bizarre when he wrote about reptilians and lizard people that he believed control the earth and had tweaked human DNA.
'They put a switch into the human brain so they could walk among us and appear human, [the bombing suspect] wrote...."
What was that show about aliens living among us as an everyday part of life? They were kind of lizard looking. Found it, Alien Nation.

Alien_Nation.jpg

I was confusing these aliens with the Buckaroo Banzai movie
imagespoht.jpg

Last edited:

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I first heard that witnesses reported a series of gun shots before the explosion my initial thought was a tannerite explosion that detonated a secondary explosive.

Investigators now believe it was a thermobaric device, possibly propane, that was detonated with an unknown primary device.

Latest posts

Top Bottom