National Championship!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
2 stellar quarterbacks and pretty good defenses. Kind of hard to get a handle on just how good Clemson's defense is but the numbers say they are better.
Have watched both QB's and I think Burrows is better but Lawrence just gets it done !!
Should be a great game. I hope LSU does not just dominate but I would feel better about OU's clown stomping they took if LSU does roll Clemson.
If Clemson rolls LSU I am becoming a soccer fan LOL!!

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I would like to watch it just like the previous playoff games but my antenna doesn't pick up espn.

It sucks that these games aren't available to watch without having to pay for them.

Yes, I really am that cheap.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I would like to watch it just like the previous playoff games but my antenna doesn't pick up espn.

It sucks that these games aren't available to watch without having to pay for them.

I pay for Sling TV so I can watch Fox Sports and ESPN, and run antenna for the rest!! I do not think not wanting to pay for a bunch of crap I do not watch on the cable channels being cheap!! :cool:

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I used to go somewhere to watch them for this reason. Twin Peaks or any sports bar/restaurant.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Capture.JPG

Latest posts

Top Bottom