Need a holster for my new H&K p30sk... suggestions?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redsnake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I recently acquired the H&K P30SK and I'm really loving the size of this pistol. Haven't had a chance to get to the range and shoot yet, but no doubt it'll be a nice shooter if it's like all other H&K Pistols.

It's such a new gun on the market I'm having a hard time finding any IWB / Kydex makers who have a mold to make me a holster as of yet. Any suggestions or know of anyone who might be able to help?

Thanks for the info...

chr_edw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I had to guess I would say probably a couple more weeks until a mold is available. The company that is always first to release new models is out until 6/29. Feel free to check with me then and I will shoot them an email If you still haven't been able to find one.

Redsnake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I ordered some new 10-8 performance sights for it yesterday and hopefully holsters will be available in the very near future. If you can, who is the company you referred to "that is always first to release new models"??

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am using my P30 holster for my P30sk.

Crossbreed is selling P30sk specific holsters now but any P30 holster will work, especially if it exposes any of the slide. My Old Faithful extends all the way to the muzzle but the P30sk fits as it should.

Redsnake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the info... I'll look and see if I can find a reasonably priced Appendix Style IWB Kydex and can modify it w/my heat gun and dremel tool to shorten the length if need be. I'd like to take full advantage of the shorter barrel/slide in that it'd be more comfortable to carry Appendix. :)

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the info... I'll look and see if I can find a reasonably priced Appendix Style IWB Kydex and can modify it w/my heat gun and dremel tool to shorten the length if need be. I'd like to take full advantage of the shorter barrel/slide in that it'd be more comfortable to carry Appendix. :)

I didn't know you were looking to carry appendix. You are right, you will want to take advantage of the short slide. I havn't found a pistol yet that I could carry appendix, but the P30sk, might be it.

Redsnake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been carrying Appendix for ~ 1 year now... after carrying IWB strong side @ 3-4 O'clock for the previous 12+ years. Appendix is for me faster, easier to conceal and I'm always aware if my shirt rides up or any other such issues. I'm not a skinny guy... (~ 6' tall and 220 lbs... stocky build) and the pistols I've carried in rotation appendix are... G19, G30S and for the last few months my H&K VP9... so the P30SK should feel tiny in comparison. :)

Redsnake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
New holster arrived yesterday... fit and finish is spot-on! Haven't had any time to do anything other than fit the pistol in the holster... no carry time yet. Here's how it looks as I know I always like seeing pics.

Latest posts

Top Bottom