Need Your Help on supplies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys and Gals, i need ur help i talked with my local walmart manager about getting reloading supplies in the store and he was very interested if he could find a supplier and asked if i knew personally which walmarts stocked supplies and i didnt so here is what i would like: If u know of a walmart that stocks any kind of reloading supplies if u would list the store number or the address so i could pass it on to him it would be a big help.
Thanks in advance for the help.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Edmond, I35 Walmart had a RockChucker press kit at one point and has the last I saw a shot shell loading press and some supplies but not much. The RockChucker was also clearanced and sold out so they may be on the way out of that part.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bullets, primers, powder. Not huge quantities or a wide selection, but a reasonable sampling of common varieties.

Walmart Supercenter
2700 Central Fwy
Wichita Falls, TX 76306

Is that the one by Sutherland's? I have been to the other 2 and haven't seen any supplies. May have to venture to that side of town.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
the enid walmart has basic reloading supplies, even a few die sets. the old walmart at broadway and 33rd in edmond had about everything you needed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom