NEVER buy from palemetto state.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

climbtothebeet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ordered 2 uppers, a t shirt, two bcg, and lower parts kits from psa the very beginning of january. in 2 weeks the lower kits came in, and packing slip showed it shipped the bcg, t shirt, and lower parts kits in that shipment. so, i called asking whats up, they assured me the bcg will come with the uppers, and they will ship the t-shirt out asap. a week later, one upper, and one bcg came in. so, i called again to see whats up, was assured the t shirt will be right out, and so will the other upper and bcg. another week goes by, and the t shirt and upper comes in, but no bcg. so, i call again, for another 15 minute hold session. they apologize and promise to ship the bcg out. i wait a week, and nothing, so i email, and again, they promise to send it. I wait another few days, and havnt got a tracking number yet, so i call again. The assure me that i have never contacted them about the missing bcg, and that i am lying (his words). Also tells me the parts kit that was missing parts never comes with those parts, they just accidentally put them in the first one. they promise me again, that they will ship one out asap.

there parts are great, but i will pay double to not deal with there crap. im considering my 90$ for the bcg gone, and hunting for a new one elsewhere. The wifes v-day rifle would have been more of a hit if it had worked. :pissed:

TulsaGeoff

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've ordered from them many of times. Worst thing that happened was they sent my lower parts kit to the same address as my FFL instead of to my doorstep... Oh well... My other half dozen orders have been flawless. Definitely not the quickest shippers though.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the adage fast, cheap, good comes in to play. Not to mention that these places have grown way too much to keep up with everything that is going on.

Imagine starting a local car sales dealership and then having your business quintuple in two months. You have to add more and more staff as well as other people to manage that staff as quickly as possible problems will arise.

It sucks your order is getting messed up, but I suggest you ALWAYS get names and extensions or employee numbers when you call in some place and even look at recording calls when you have an issue with an order. Call back and speak to a supervisor as well and have all your shipped item info available, part and tracking numbers as well as packing slips. And you might mention that you are going to dispute the charges if it's not fixed right away.

Surveyor1653

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
....It sucks your order is getting messed up, but I suggest you ALWAYS get names and extensions or employee numbers when you call in some place and even look at recording calls when you have an issue with an order. Call back and speak to a supervisor as well and have all your shipped item info available, part and tracking numbers as well as packing slips. And you might mention that you are going to dispute the charges if it's not fixed right away.

This. Keep all your packing slips and printed order confirmation emails together, in chrono' order, and put a contact sheet on top. Write down date, time of call, time you were connected, the person to whom you spoke, information you gave to them, and what they said. When possible, also get a reference # for the call or any changes on the account. I do this with all of my personal business calls. It really takes the air out of their "I don't see any record of any calls that we've received" BS when you start going down your list.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I 've ordered 2 complete uppers w/o probs. .......It did take a while to get them. I have shot them couple hundred rounds.Gave my son one of them. Would order from them again.

Last edited:

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i have ordered lots of stuff from PSA with no problems. No excuse for them but I know they were moving shops to a bigger location around that time frame. Unfortunately when a company picks up and moves their operation stuff always seems to get lost.

Daryl Licht

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had 4 or 5 orders with them that went just peachy. The last one, not so much. And it was just for a rifle case. They made it right in the end. Emails went unanswered. One call to CS was a complete waste of time. Finally spoke with a young lady named Tara, and stuff happened quick after that. I can't say I won't order from them again, but will think hard about it before I do.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the problems. I have ordered from them many times. I had one LPK missing some parts one time. I called them and they sent them out. They are slow to ship, but I am ok with that. Last time I ordered, they sent me a shirt for free.

Mr10mm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
50 plus orders here and one mess up. They did fix it after calling. Guy I work with ordered 4 uppers but received total of 8, they shipped same order twice.

JaredC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I always hear about lots of issues with PSA. Theres a 300 page thread under their vendor tab in another forum titled "Wheres my order"..........Ive heard enough bad stories about them, I always look elsewhere.

Latest posts

Top Bottom