New Custom Pancake Holster for My WALTHER PPK/S

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ubg 1.JPG
ubgb.JPG
ubgwp.JPG
Folks, he asked me not to send any business his way for now as he is in the process of finishing up a new house and moving. He said after he finished my holster, all his leather working stuff was getting packed away until the move is complete. He told me he would let me know when he was ready to resume operations but it could be a month or two. In the interim, if you ae looking for a decent basic holster, either IWB or OWB, let me suggest www.ubgholsters.com, Nate Gable runs the joint, and got his start here on OSA several years ago as jarhead79. Mention OK Shooters in your order to get 10% off! For reference, here is a pancake rig he made for me for my G19. I think it was like $65.00 ... I like it!
View attachment 106224 View attachment 106225 View attachment 106226

Last edited:

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 106221 View attachment 106222 View attachment 106223 Folks, he asked me not to send any business his way for now as he is in the process of finishing up a new house and moving. He said after he finished my holster, all his leather working stuff was getting packed away until the move is complete. He told me he would let me know when he was ready to resume operations but it could be a month or two. In the interim, if you ae looking for a decent basic holster, either IWB or OWB, let me suggest www.ubgholsters.com, Nate Gable runs the joint, and got his start here on OSA several years ago as jarhead79. Mention OK Shooters in your order to get 10% off! For reference, here is a pancake rig he made for me for my G19. I think it was like $65.00 ... I like it!
View attachment 106224 View attachment 106225 View attachment 106226
I'd consider sending some work their way. However, I'll wait for the Bang Bang people, as the other gentleman does not seem to have what I need.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will remind him to let us know as soon as he is able to resume with his leather making operations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom