(NEW) EDI Weaponlight group buy Tailcap switch model

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK Gang, the EDI group buy went great. We did have some requests for a more weapon mounted friendly light so here it is.

The T-16

Here are the features and a full video review. This light is every bit as bright as the T-4 that I did. Only this light is a momentary or constant tailcap switch light.

Product Description

The EDI T16 is a rechargeable 18650 Li-ion based flashlight with several high-end features found on lights that cost over twice as much. It's the tactical brother to our flagship T4 model, with increased water resistance due to not having a built-in charge port. To charge, simply remove battery and insert into aluminum independant charging barrel. We recommend purchasing an additional 18650 protected Li-ion rechageable battery, so you have one fully charged at all times. The tailcap switch makes this the perfect weapon-mounted light. We've conducted extreme tests on several and found these rugged lights hold up remarkably well. Tough and functional. No complicated features, just proven performance. Check below for videos and reviews.

Included in package

• T16-R-18650 250 Lumen LED flashlight

•Laynard

•Nylon holster

•AC Charger and cable

•DC Charger and cable

•Independant aluminum charginf barrel

•18650 2600MAH rechargeable Protected Li-ion battery

Features

• 250 Lumen

•Tailcap switch

•Waterproof to IP68

•Runtime 4-40 hours High/Low

•Made from Corrosion/water-resistant aerospace grade

aluminum with hard-anodizing

•Iso 9001:2000 compliant

Function

M series

Half press for momentary on

full press for constant on and off

you can see pictures here

http://www.planboutfitters.net/products/T16-18650-250-Lumen-rechargeable--LED-flashlight.html

and I am uploading a full video review now. The Forum price will be $45 out the door. I will be happy to ship for those needing it or do FTF Tulsa.

If you interested please shoot me an email at [email protected] and I will get you the payment info.

Last edited by a moderator:

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have these ready to go. I bought these out of my pocket. But this is still a group buy I just have them on hand. if you want an extra battery to keep one charged at all time it is an additional $8.00 on amazon they run $12-20

SgtMojo67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you can hold one with and additional battery, I will buy one after the first of May. It's a longshot I know but I will get paid from my part-time on the 1st.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom