New Fiber optic from TS for ruger 22/45 target

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was surprised that I liked them better than the red. Made an immediate positive effect on target acquisition. As I mentioned in my range thread I just posted, I need to rezero the 22/45 and work on my trigger control. Suggestions requested.
Easy install and thanks to druryj for the heads up.
Got to find some replacement fibers so any suggestions on getting theses would be also appreciated.

I bet you can get extra fiber rods from Dawson Precision, Tactical Solutions, HiViz, even on Amazon.com and eBay. The trick is getting the right diameter fiber rods.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know. I'll see if I can find out AFTER I get back from the range in awhile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks. Going to the range after Church. Was going to Ardmore to try out the new range there and maybe go by the gun show but doubt I'll do that now. Don't sound like the guns show would be worth the hour and half drive when I could go to either Ada or BDC.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I searched tactical solutions web site, midwayusa, and google to no avail. I guess a phone call to tactical solutions is what's going to have to happen. My guess is they even have the replacement rods. Man, even if I had to buy the whole thing over, it's worth it. I get a much brighter, better sight picture with the green from Tac Sol.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I searched tactical solutions web site, midwayusa, and google to no avail. I guess a phone call to tactical solutions is what's going to have to happen. My guess is they even have the replacement rods. Man, even if I had to buy the whole thing over, it's worth it. I get a much brighter, better sight picture with the green from Tac Sol.

I agree. I love the sight. Have to get that (bad idea) paint I use on the rear sights. Planned a day of shooting today but got lazy after big lunch after church. Watching the Cowboys game and going to clean the paint off and will rezero tomorrow.
If you find out the size of these rods let me know.