New from Wilson Combat today - SFT9 - double stack 9mm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
https://mailchi.mp/wilsoncombat/retail-release-sft9-08-30-22?e=4c7cefc001Link is to view the release email in your browser.
mail.png

kingfish

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like the concept of a grip being a solid piece of the frame, but since that limits your options, I'd really have to git my hand around one to see how it feels. If someone sees one at a LGS in the Tulsa area, send me a pm.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They REALLY need to get with current times and make everything Optics ready, or nearly everything.

I'm really not into optics on handguns. I'm glad most guns aren't cut for optics because it saves a little money. I don't use them so I don't like paying for something I'm not going to use. I like having the choice.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm really not into optics on handguns. I'm glad most guns aren't cut for optics because it saves a little money. I don't use them so I don't like paying for something I'm not going to use. I like having the choice.

YOU might not be into optics but they are the way of the future and are a much faster sight picture for a vast majority. (insert fudd disagreement :D ) Either way, people really aren't worried about saving money if they are buying a Wilson lol. Just sayin, Wilson needs to get with current times.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like the concept of a grip being a solid piece of the frame, but since that limits your options, I'd really have to git my hand around one to see how it feels. If someone sees one at a LGS in the Tulsa area, send me a pm.

Been waiting on one of the SFX9s to come in to put my hand around it too. Sportsworld and Action Arms are you best bets.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom