New Gun Shop in Edmond

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bad Omen

Marksman
Reaction score
So, I finally got around to checking out this new gun shop today. I went into Southwest Bullion Coin Inc. this afternoon to sell a 500 round box of Bitterroot Valley .40 S&W FMJ and three Beretta M9 Magazines. Honestly I wasn't very expecting much on an offer as the Obama led ammo/hi-cap magazine rush of 2012/2013 has slowed considerably, but never the less I didn't have a need for these items and figure what the hell. Walked out with a check for $250.00 for the ammo and magazines. They seemed to be good, friendly people, and didn't lowball me on an offer like some other shops have done with me in the past.

I checked out briefly checked out their firearm and ammo selections they had on hand while waiting for my check. Noticed quite a few Ruger LCP and LC9's in the display case along with Glocks, Sig, and a few other brands. Didn't get a chance to see their prices, but they seemed to have a good quantity of firearms for such a small store. The rack behind the cases was full with long guns made up of numerous bolt action rifles, three or four AR-15's and an SKS. All in all seemed like a decent place with friendly staff. I didn't get a chance to ask how much they charge for FFL Transfers, but I am sure I'll be in there again in the future to browse their selection has they grow their business.

Latest posts

Top Bottom