New guy from Tahlequah

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ErnoDemeter979

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Afternoon folks,

Erno is my friend, I took on the task of helping my buddy out while he fights Cancer. My name is Lev and we come from the same small town in the heart of the Carphatian Mountains. Erno is a family man and a good friend who has been good to others in need when his income was great from owning his own truck and small company. I know of at least half dozen people he helped out with loans who never repaid his kindness... and became strangers when his health started failing. I reached out to some of my fellow OK FFLs and I was pointed to this amazing group and it's people. I know Erno comes and checks on the developments of the post, therefore if Admins wonder about my AZ Ip address, it's because I am also trying to do my best for him. Erno's English is not the best but you will be able to have a good conversation with him... unless his heavy Hungarian accent is in the way :)

With these said, I am glad he is here... I could tell from the responses and wishes that the group is a Family, not just an agglomerate of people who love and talk about guns.

Thanks again in his name for accepting him and taking him under your wings.

Lev for Erno

Last edited:

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome Erno and Lev!

chicken.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom