New Indoor range in Ada

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greezypete

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gunrunners , one of the local gun stores , is opening an indoor range west of town on highway 3w. They have been working on it for several months with a few delays.

UPDATE...............I WAS TOLD TODAY THAT THEY HAD TO MOVE THE OPENING BACK A WEEK DUE TO A FAMILY EMERGENCY. Sorry for the miss info on my part.

Hours will be 11am-8pm.... (I forgot to ask the days) I assumed 7 days a week? (I'll update)

Pistol calibers only for now .

Just passing along the info. Im not affiliated with the store.

I think its going to be $14 a day

I know , I know , Im not exactly a bundle of info. lol.............. I'll slowly fill in the gaps.

Last edited:

greezypete

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The range is between George Smiths auto salvage , and transwood trucking. The drive is actually between the pre-built home place and the trailer houses. Its the red building closest to the road.

I assume they will have a sign. There is a big bill board where highway 19 and 3w intersect , but its a little further west than that.

I updated the opening post with hours and stuff. The opening has been moved back unfortunately.

greezypete

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I finally got a chance to go out there tonight.
This was my first time at an indoor range so I really dont know what one looks for or how to write a review of it but I cant imagine one any nicer. These are my impressions of it.
It was clean and well lit.
There are 8 shooting lanes with the motorized target holders. Targets are available , or bring your own.
Ammo is available , or bring your own. They check outside ammo for steal core or penetrating cores.
They require shooting glasses and ear protection (duh). They have loaner earmuffs if you need.
They have glasses , muffs , a small selection of gun cases , etc for sale as well.
They didnt have a sign out by the road , but there is a huge "GUNRANGE" sign on the building. You cant miss it.
It also wasnt as far of a drive as I thought it was. I think its only about 3 miles west of Ada , on highway 3w.

They opened on monday , so people really havent heard about them yet. I went out there with a buddy of mine and we were the only ones there other than the range master. He was friendly and helpful.

Anyway , if you get a chance to get by there I dont think you will regret it. Let us here what you think of it.
I think I'll try to make it out there again this weekend.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The range is between George Smiths auto salvage , and transwood trucking. The drive is actually between the pre-built home place and the trailer houses. Its the red building closest to the road.

I assume they will have a sign. There is a big bill board where highway 19 and 3w intersect , but its a little further west than that.

I updated the opening post with hours and stuff. The opening has been moved back unfortunately.

A further down 3w than I thought it would be, I know right where it is now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom