New(ish) from Tulsa metro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wylekyote

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I took down all my pics aside from the one of the grips…

Is it safe to post pics in here? I mean, I’m pretty certain I’m on a number of lists already 😂 But I don’t want to just advertise my collection. What’s the typical rule of thumb on “family pics”?

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I took down all my pics aside from the one of the grips…

Is it safe to post pics in here? I mean, I’m pretty certain I’m on a number of lists already 😂 But I don’t want to just advertise my collection. What’s the typical rule of thumb on “family pics”?
I only saw pics of the grips, nice work BTW. Post whatever you feel comfortable with. I know guys one end of the thought spectrum to the other.

wylekyote

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I only saw pics of the grips, nice work BTW. Post whatever you feel comfortable with. I know guys one end of the thought spectrum to the other.
Thank you sir, for both the compliment and answering my question. Everything I own is legal and it’s all stored where nobody will ever get to it without the combo (and getting passed me and the dogs). I feel pretty safe posting them. Like I said, I’m sure I’m already on enough lists as it is.

Sometime I’ll tell ya’ll about how I got investigated by the ATF when I was 13 😂

Latest posts

Top Bottom