New member in Bixby

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prh79

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I know this dude personally. He is good to go for buy/sell/trade. Met a few times on gun deals and have had business dealings as well.

Welcome bud. Don’t believe anything they say about me!
Thanks, TSquare! I’ll take what they say with a grain of salt… unless it’s seriously funny and I’ll believe it!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It was the great migration from the coasts to God’s country for sure! My parents, in-laws and brother/sister-in law all moved too. I feel for my friends back there it just keeps getting worse!
I spent a few weeks at Ft Lewis in the early 70's. Beautiful country and coastline. It's a shame politics forced you to leave.

prh79

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I spent a few weeks at Ft Lewis in the early 70's. Beautiful country and coastline. It's a shame politics forced you to leave.
I lived right by the base. It’s been going south for awhile unfortunately. My wife and I adopted a boy a few years back and we just got to the point we couldn’t stomach the idea of raising a kid there! Haven’t regretted the move at all! I’ve got tons of relatives in the area which is what drew us here… that and the politics! Nice to vote for people that actually win elections in a state!

Latest posts

Top Bottom